Taylor 4th Ward Flag Routes


View Taylor 4th Ward 2012 Flag Routes in a larger map

So It's Been a While...

Well, it looks like my blog-posting has been about as consistent as my journal-writing. So I've missed a few days - around 130 or so to be exact. I would feel worse if anyone had ever actually read this blog, but since my hit rate is still at a big fat zero, it would seem that I've just been talking to myself all along anyway.

Regardless of that fact, I plan to change my ways and am going to renew my posting of rants on a weekly basis, probably around Fridays. I'll shoot for starting that trend tomorrow. Which, since it's 11:50 PM, starts in ten minutes. I'd better get some sleep.

P.S. -- Amy has officially started our family blog - check her (us) out at www.kaseyandamy.blogspot.com. No, seriously. Check it out.

0 comments